The Greenwood County Hospital Radiology Department offers comprehensive, minimally invasive radiology services on an inpatient and outpatient basis to assist physicians and providers with their diagnosis and treatment of patients. Our talented staff will take the extra time to care for you, to make sure you’re comfortable, and get the best images possible.
The Radiology Department is open 24 hours a day and capable of handling STAT or emergency outpatient services as needed.
We can perform any of your radiology services here, even if you don’t doctor at our clinic. Ask your provider to send us your order, and then come to our facility during our normal hours of service.
- Digital Radiography (X-Ray)
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scans
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)-Tues and Thurs
- Ultrasound, including OB sonograms – Mon – Fri
- Cardiac and Vascular Ultrasound-Mon
- DEXA (Bone Density Testing)-Once a month
- Digital Mammography-Once a month
Emergency and Inpatients: 24/7 on call, To schedule an appointment or for questions, please call 620-583-0517
Regular Outpatient Hours of service: Monday – Friday: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
* You must have an order from your physician for an exam.